Trainings – The students are trained to develop their employability and Entrepreneurship skills developments through a variety of programs run by the Training and Placement Cell such as :
- Institute Industry Interaction Event – Corporate leaders from leading industries are invited regularly to interact with students.
- Various Expert Lectures are organized to train the students in the areas of Aptitude, Quantitative Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Resume Writing and Presentation Skills.
- Technical training Programs are being conducted by Technical experts from various industries.
- Corporate CSR Training Programs organized to train students in developing their communication skills and presentation skills from various companies like – Mahindra and Mahindra (Mahindra Pride Classroom), Barclays (Rubicon), and City Bank (Edu bridge).
- Training through Mock Interviews for students to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Expert lectures and workshops for Idea generation under Entrepreneurship Development Subject.