Samarth Educational Trust established in 1988 at Satara for imparting quality education to students and budding professionals in the field of Medical, Pharmacy and Engineering education particularly for rural areas in Western Maharashtra region. This sprawling and fully integrated campus is strategically placed in around the city of Satara. The trust endeavors to comfort the students with all the necessary knowledge and skills to become truly successful in the chosen field.
Arvind Gavali College of Engineering (AGCE), is committed to maintain an utmost academic standard, incorporated with the conduct of discipline, thereby achieving remarkable and excellent percentage of results. We are committed to transform students into Competent Technocrat and Responsible Citizen who will contribute in Development and Prosperity of India as well as Native place he/she belongs to. AGCE provides excellent educational opportunities in a dynamic learning environment to bring out well cultured and promising professionals in the conventional emerging technologies.
Our Vision :
- To be an institute of excellence, developing skilled engineers to serve the industry and society
Our Mission :
- M1: To provide quality education through effective teaching learning process.
- M2: To develop professional skills and promote innovation among students by providing a conducive Atmosphere
- M3: To inculcate ethical values, respect for the environment, and social responsibility
Institute Core Values :
- Global Competency
- Professional Ethics
- Social Responsibility
- Accountability & Transparency
- Use of Technology